[nfbmi-talk] NFB Bid for Equality Online Auction

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 21:13:14 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

August 25, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Would any of you like to take on this project to seek donations
for the National Federation of the Blind's Bid for Equality Online
Auction? Details about this are included below my letter.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.