[nfbmi-talk] NFB Bid for Equality OnlineAuction

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 02:40:25 UTC 2014

7189 Connors Rd.
Munising, MI 49862

August 26, 2014

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is some information concerning the online Bid for Equality
Auction. I sent the information yesterday, but, for some reason, the
attachments did not come through. This can happen when sending emails.
So, here is take 2!

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (906) 387-3546
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Munising home of the beautiful Pictured Rocks.

Our NFB Bid for Equality nationwide online auction will be active and
open for bidding starting on Black Friday, November 28, thru Giving
Tuesday, December 2, closing on December 4. We are counting on you to
help make this event successful.  We sincerely hope each of you are
well at work creating interesting auction packages.

Some helpful documents are attached.

the National Auction Letter template is a document you can use when
requesting donated goods or services to create your auction packages.
This document contains our tax id number.

The Package Details letter can be used to assist you with ideas and
strategies for developing your packages. It also describes the online
package information submission tool.  This year we will be using this
tool to better document the auction items and to make sure we promote
your package to the fullest.

Remember that everyone can participate by registering, and inviting
others to register, to cast their bid for equality by visiting:
http://www.biddingforgood.com/bid-for-equality.

Michelle Chacon of Colorado is Chairperson of this campaign.  You can
email questions to bidforequality at nfb.org, or call the NFB Jernigan
institute at 410-659-9314, extension 2357.

We look forward to seeing all of the unique and attractive packages you create!

Sincerely,

Anil

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.

Executive Director

National Federation of the Blind Jernigan Institute

200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place

Baltimore, Maryland   21230

(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)

(410) 659-5129 (FAX)

Email: alewis at nfb.org

Web: www.nfb.org

Twitter: @AnilLife

expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

To make a donation to the National Federation of the Blind Imagination
Fund campaign, please visit www.nfb.org/ImaginingOurFuture.