[nfbmi-talk] Fw: questions about bep training badp

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 22:01:13 UTC 2014

This alone demonstrate that BADP is an illegal sham for misuse of
rehabilitation funds, for the corruption of cronism for BS4BP and LARA
employees' family members, friends, and lovers and lovers of lovers.

And now, a year after its creation and hiring of a division director and two
program managers, a job posting just now appears for a program analyst to
write the policy direction of the division.  Is that not the function and
duties of a division director paid $104,000 plus generous benefits a year,
and then an outside  entity is paid to do the training that allegedly BS
BADP was created to do for BEP.