[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on BSBP's Response to Attachment 4.2(c) of the FY2015 State Plan

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Aug 29 19:28:04 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: Haynes, Carla (LARA)
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2014 3:25 PM
Subject: Re: FOIA Response to Request for Information on BSBP's Response to Attachment 4.2(c) of the FY2015 State Plan

This is absolute horse hockey and illegal in the highest order for all materials related to the state plan, its supplements and its adherance to the Rehab Act  are required to be made accessible to the public in the first instance under the Rehabilitation Act itself.

Now you've really stepped in it.