[nfbmi-talk] Report Card

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Dec 1 11:44:32 UTC 2014

If you wish for a report card it will cost $746,000 less a $20 indecency
deduction for our lowest paid official  to process this request for
information. Please send all checks or money orders to your nearest BSBP
office in order to process this request for information. Note you must have
a valid Michigan drivers license to use this method of payment.

As a reasonable accommodation to folks who don't have a Michigan drivers
license you may simply place cash in small bills in paper bags and deliver
them directly to the central office of LARA. But note to use this method of
payment you must crawl upon your hands and knees to the central office and
you must say, "Pretty please accept this token of our esteem to your
eminence."