[nfbmi-talk] Up on the roof!?

Jeff Crouch- k8tvv k8tvv2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 04:58:08 UTC 2014

Hi Terri,
Coming from someone that is blind, this is what I've done.
What I've done to put lights on the house is, first I go along the eve
troffs that kech the rain with a latter, there are special clips that
you hook the lights on, then those hook on to the troffs. Now if your
going to put lights on the peek of the house that is a bit of a
different story. I highly recommend doing it in the fall or summer. If
you have a steep roof like we do, I have a 60FT tower I hook a safety
harness to, then use shoes that have good traction. then go along the
side of the roof and hang them up that way. Its hard to describe. As
for telling weather there on or not, I can't answer, I have just
enough vision to tell if there on or not.

Jeff and Benson