[nfbmi-talk] I resign

Mark Eagle markaeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 4 03:30:41 UTC 2014

All though your enemies have won what they truly desired.
They have lost a champion they could never be. They can divide and conquer
some, but will never win the hearts and minds of all. It takes a life time to build
something great and a moment to destroy it.

I wish you happiness where ever you may end up.

Godspeed,

Mark Eagle
NFB of Michigan Treasurer