[nfbmi-talk] Secret Affiliate Board Action & Expenditure

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 05:27:57 UTC 2014

Is there anyone among the elected officers and board members of the NFB of
Michigan willing to come forth and explain why the affiliate board is
engaged in secret action and expenditure of affiliate funds concerning one
individual?

I ask this for the following reasons:

1.	Precedent has recently been set that in similar circumstances the
board openly discussed such action involving an individual, namely me.

2.	The affiliate put forth and discussed the merits of expenditure of
affiliate funds prior any expenditure.

3.	It is my understanding that based on the November 2013 Baltimore
seminar, the Jackson February 2014 Board meeting discussions and action, and
wxtensive discussion at the Septemmber seminar this Fall, that the affiliate
had come to consensus that the affiliate would no longer focus resources on
issues and complaints involving the BS4BP, rather expending efforts and
expenditure of valuable limited treasury to affiliate building through
chapter expansion in number of chapters and membership, leadership
development, and assessing and mmeeting the personal skills, talents, and
dreams of members.  Is this understanding and affiliate action accurate and
correct?

4.	If the above statement is accurate and correct, then why is the
affiliate board engaged in such secret action?

Respectfully inquired.