[nfbmi-talk] having each other's backs

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Dec 8 00:45:25 UTC 2014

Lydia, it would of course be great! First, we should get to know one
another. Not only as members but also as people with goals. Secondly, we
could then figure out are strengths and weaknesses and compliment them.
Lastly, if we get to know one another and stop struggling for things like
who's the best or who isn't, we could have enough information to support
each other!