[nfbmi-talk] FW: we have become little

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 11 16:40:34 UTC 2014

Even the Bible sayeth that the Truth shall set the People free.

While some desire to silence and turn their back on the TRUTH, the following
fairly sums up were we as the blind of Michigan find ourselves currently.
The issue and question is where shall the NFB  and individuals take a stand
and act affirmatively and positively to the current state of issues facing
we the blind?

Remember, it has been stated by persons of noted fame:  "To not take a
position is in fact to take a position.", and "If one does not stand for
something, then one will stand for anything.".