[nfbmi-talk] Blind Judge Making History On Michigan's Top Court

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 04:00:11 UTC 2014

After seeing what a talented law student can do with Braille, compared with a blind lawyer having no Braille skills, I'm with Pauline completely.  the lawyer passed, but required four years for the normally 3-year program.  ?The student, in the middle of year two, is on track and will finish in three years.  And the student is at a 3.5+ GPA and is 35 years old. Give me a good memory and Braille any time.