[nfbmi-talk] Blind Judge Making History On Michigan's Top Court

Mauricio Almeida mauriciopmalmeida at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 06:10:15 UTC 2014

Good evening everyone,
my two cents are that the Truth is that those kinds of matters are of
personal preference only - as much as someone could be super duper
successful with braille, another person could have other methods which
land them the same success - and success itself is what matters.
Am very happy for justice bernstein for his accomplishments - have
been following him even before the supreme court announcement and
think this will be beneficial for the disability community as a whole.

cheers,
Mauricio