[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 1 05:56:18 UTC 2014

Thank you Terri for that information.

Now to expand the discussion, what were the topics and pending legislation
issues presented to legislators?  What Bills and issues did these named
legislators become co-sponsors.  Were meeting actually with a legislator, or
only a staff member?  What would the pending legislative bills accomplish
for the betterment of the lives of blind persons?  What are the issues?

There has been little posted on this list regarding legislation, especially
since the illness of Joe Sontag, so we are in the dark so to speak, no pun
intended, on these matters.  Who stepped up and volunteered to fill in for
Joe Sontag and his duties and reporting in joe's absence?