[nfbmi-talk] Proposed Mailing List Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 11:43:29 UTC 2014

Say sir I think you do work too much for suppression of information and the
business of promoting access for the blind.

I also think you are a bit conflicted in regards to BSBP, or certainly
cannot be impartial since you contract with them.

See:
Payments to A T GUYS, LLC by LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS for fiscal
year 2013

Table with 4 columns and 8 rows

Agency Name

Category Description

Warrant Date

Payments Total

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

10/1/2013

$268.29

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

9/24/2013

$969.78

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

9/11/2013

$623.78

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

7/30/2013

$203.29

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

6/21/2013

$190.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

2/27/2013

$190.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

2/20/2013

$1,555.00

Source:

http://media.state.mi.us/MiTransparency/Vendor/Warrants?y=2013&v=A%20T%20GUYS%2C%20LLC&a=641&g=Contractual%20Services%20Supplies%20and%20Materials&Column=WarrantDate&Direction=Descending