[nfbmi-talk] Proposed Mailing List Policy

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 18:16:25 UTC 2014

First of all they were not FOIA requests. They were rightful requests made
under the ADA/504 for information in accessible format which is the right of
any person to make. And one does not need the board of any entity to
exercise ones rights under these civil rights laws.

But, also as stated over and over again access to information including from
BSBP and indeed other state agencies is a priority under NFB's resolutions,
position papers and other statements.Finally, a cc imputes no statement
whatsoever as to official NFB positions, but rather denotes a fact that this
information was sent to this or that party, as information.

Now for you sir to not only once, but three times suggesting publicly
sanctions, including list removal for this information is frankly a
violation of the ADA/504 retaliation provisions (look it up

Moreover, has the NFB Board approved, authorized or otherwise backed your
retaliatory suggestions here sir?

Joe)!

]