[nfbmi-talk] Does This State of Michigan Website Work For You?

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Tue Feb 4 02:56:09 UTC 2014

Hello Elizabeth,

I went to the site.  I found it to be some accessible and some not
accessible.  The login screen seems accessible.  However, below the "Forgot
Your Password" link there are some buttons which are not labeled at all.  I
did not try to apply, so I don't know what would happen with that.

I was simply trying to get a very quick impression and I give it a failing
grade since there are so many unlabeled buttons which may or may not be of
interest to me.

It clearly needs work and ought to be reported.  I can't remember the
woman's name who is the ADA person, otherwise, I would cc: her on this.  Her
last name is Ellis, but I can't remember her first name.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.  We now need a creative way to
help them make this work for all people.

Warm Regards,

Fred