[nfbmi-talk] Does This State of Michigan Website Work For You?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Feb 4 11:12:56 UTC 2014

Her name is Sharon Ellis. I've filed complaints with her on this and with
other sites and documents she says are accessable Fred!

In fact it was reported at the last MCRS meeting that everything was hunky
dory and if you listen to the last BSBP Commission meeting you'd hear
Rodgers and Pemble yucking it up about their meeting with Ellis.

And yet both of them don't remit accessable documents.

Another note on Ellis is that she was in e=-mails I recieved involved with
the first Executive Order trying to destroy MCB!

Further I've posted things including complaints made to here on this very
list and that includes all the information in the article about lack of ADA
compliance in the Free Press.

But back to DHS it not only has lack of access to its site and certain
documents, but also does not remit information as required in alternate
formats upon request which I've also documented.

Moreover I posted more than two years ago a federal study on this issue to
this list that was sent to of all people Patrick Cannon as state ADA
coordinator and Elmer Cerano head of MPAS.

Fred, and all these are the issues we all face daily in accessing state
governmental activities.

Sincerely,

Joe