[nfbmi-talk] on the other hand

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 5 16:29:33 UTC 2014

Ok we've seen where Senator Debbie Stabinow's office won't give me a simple working e-mail adress.

One the other hand I called Dan Kildee's office and they without muss or fuss simply gave me the e-mail adress of Jacob Bennett, who is the Deputy Director of Kildee's office.

By the way I had that adress before as Mr. Bennett worked for Dan Kildee's uncle and prior congressman Dale Kildee.

So here we have a tale of two legislators. One whose office doesn't wish to use their heads. The other that does accommodate.

By the way again Stabinow's Lansing office sighted security concerns over sending simple e-mail and not using the online form.

And those areguments are bogus, bogus and more bogus!

The lady said it was because they won't accept attachments which I can understand. But I told her I wasn't sending attachments or askingto do so.

In fact folks on this list ssaw the plain text enclosure I sent, but which got bounced to Stabinow's non-working e-mail adress!

jJoe