[nfbmi-talk] first 2 tweets

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 6 09:44:15 UTC 2014

I agree that President Obama could use executive order power to prohibit
federal contractors from paying less than minimum wage to all employees.
Such a bold leadership action, might just put the disabled persons' slave
factories out of business.  Then it would be up to Congress to show their
colors, and demonstrate whether they shall end slavery for those persons who
it is imposed upon, or will they protect their campaign coffers for special
interest mmasters.  Were it not that President Obama is holding a non-public
visit on Friday, I'd  be there holding a sign saying,  "STOP LABOR SLAVERY
FOR PERSONS WITH disABILITIES!"