[nfbmi-talk] what ann arbor is doing about sidewalks

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 10 14:10:55 UTC 2014

I understand Terri.

Just going by the news.

Moreover, I wonder what the public entities including state entities do on
their property.

I have a friend, who is now deceased, who used a mobility device in New
Hampshire. He had to sue the State and his local town because they refused
to remove snow on their own sidewalks and then wanted to ticket him for
going in to the street.

He one his case by the way.

Joe