[nfbmi-talk] organizing chapter

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:00:18 UTC 2014

Dear Federationists and friends,

   The National Federation of the Blind of Michigan will be organizing a new chapter in the greater Flint area on Saturday, April 12, 2014.  It was our hope to bring a chapter to this area earlier this year, but the weather has held up this effort.  All of you living in the area and would like to join us on that day should call me at  517 775-7943  or e mail at (drob1946 at gmail.com).
   I will be sending out further information regarding the place and time shortly. Please save the date and come join us on April 12.

David Robinson