[nfbmi-talk] Members at large chapter

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 14:33:19 UTC 2014

Dear Federationists and friends,

  The members at large chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is starting up a new schedule of monthly meetings this month.  The free conference call in meeting will be held on the fourth Monday of the month, so this month it will take place on Monday evening, February 24 at 7 p.m.
   If you can join us, the number to call is 1 605 475-4333  The passcode will be 902855 pound sign.  We will attempt to keep the meeting to 90 minutes or less.
   If you have questions regarding the meeting or about the members at large chapter, please call me at 517 775-7943 or e mail at (drob1946 at gmail.com).  I look forward to hearing from you and joining us on February 24.

David Robinson