[nfbmi-talk] give it all up elmer all of it

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Feb 19 13:28:44 UTC 2014

February 19 2014 to Cerano ADA/504 Compliance of MPAS Itself

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Elmer Cerano, Executive Director

Mich. Protection and Advocacy Services, Inc.

(Via ee-mail)

Dear Elmer,

I amongst other things take my civil rights very seriously. Amongst those as a person who is blind I have an unequivocal right to access public and private information in real time and on equivalent terms with those who are sighted. Yet, you and our very Protection and Advocacy Service, which is supposed to fight for my rights and those of my brothers and sisters, violates them!

Now I am again requesting all of the conflict of interest statements and required information related to them of all board members and indeed of you sir in accessable format.

I also am requesting once again your IRS 990 and all schedules in my most effective format clearly delineated in prior posts.

I also wish for all board member’s packets referenced in board minutes and the December meeting minutes themselves by the way!

I also am again requesting an entire staff directory which shouldn’t be so difficult should it?

And again I wish for the required RSA 509 and RSA 227 (PaIR and CAP reports respectivley) to be sent to me as submitted to RSA in accessible format.

Failures to respond to these lawful requests for information let alone timely delivery of same will result in OCR, DOJ and other legal actions.

Bottom line is your agency which is federally funded and is supposed to be our (PWD) legal rights enforcement office needs to be fully accessible to we PWD.

Remit all prior and current  requested information forthwith sir.

It is long since time that MPAS follows the very rules it is funded to help enforce.

Failure to respond let alone remit is a gross and continued violation of my known civil rights and is most actionable Mr. Cerano.

It is both deliberate indifference  to known civil rights and must be construed as malicious, and intentional after numerous notations in private and public correspondences over now more than a decade. In short you sir who is funded and delegated to afford me civil rights under federal civil rights laws has violated my very civil rights. How utterly absurd is this?

End it now sir by remitting all requested information  in accessible format today!

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.