[nfbmi-talk] Invitation to Informal Roun Table Discussion Saturday Before NFB Board Meeting

Christine Boone christineboone2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 22:30:48 UTC 2014

Hey guys, sorry to say that I will not be able to arrive in time to attend this meeting tomorrow.
I will pop into the end of your meeting as soon as I get there, if you will permit such an interruption.  I figure that you will have things well in hand by that time and you can wow me with the plan...yup, that's me, swooping in for the grand finally and leaving all of the hard work to you guys.  LOL

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

Warm Regards,
Christine