[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on BSBP Commission Transcripts/Minutes, Agendas, Reports & Consumer Satisfaction Survey

Nadia Cioffi nadiaacioffi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 22 02:21:10 UTC 2014

I found clint VR Survey form 2008, odds are I can the newer one bud by accusing right violations, first google surch, then send a kind email ask them where they store it on their website, If s cannot find stuff I Them letter

http://www.michigan.gov/mobi/lara/0,,7-154-61256_28313_33130-286907--,00.html