[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information onBSBP Commission Transcripts/Minutes, Agendas, Reports & Consumer Satisfaction Survey

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Feb 22 02:26:59 UTC 2014

Yes I already have the last VR cconsumer satisfaction survey conducted in
20088. And madame I asked most nicely for the one Mr. Pemble said was sent
out this year to the MCRS back in December and then I get this months later.

By the way it is now nearly five years since a VR consumer satisfaction was
done. Does that tell ou anything?