[nfbmi-talk] Fw: request consumer satisfaction surey

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 2 18:19:32 UTC 2014

I'd call them liars for their documented lies but that would be offensive
and too straight forward wouldn't it?

Of course they also are scofflaws, cheats, bigots, and, quite frankly
thieves in my own experience.

And if they don't like being called these things then I suggest they cease
and desist from lying, cheating, and so-forth.

Peace with Justice in the New Year,

Joe