[nfbmi-talk] FW: Regarding Sue's passing

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Thu Jan 2 20:44:17 UTC 2014

From: Sedell, Susie (DHS) [mailto:SEDELLS at michigan.gov]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2014 1:54 PM
To: Burdgick, Julia (LARA)
Cc: Heibeck, Cheryl (LARA); Rosemary (r.buscetta at comcast.net); Fred Wurtzel
Subject: RE: Regarding Sue's passing

Thanks so much for the info Julia.  Please keep in touch.

Susie Sedell, Executive Secretary

DHS/Michigan Rehabilitation Services

Policy & Business Services/Southeast Division

201 N. Washington Sq., 4th Fl.

P.O. Box 30010

Lansing, MI   48909

517.373.8597

517.335.7277 Fax

SedellS at michigan.gov

cid:image002.png at 01CDAE19.58F06F60

Pursuant to state and federal law, the contents of this message, including
any attachments, may be privileged and confidential. Therefore, you may not
disseminate this message unless you are authorized by law to do so and have
secured all necessary approvals.  If this message has been received in
error, please delete it without reading it. Your receipt of this message is
not intended to waive any applicable privilege or confidentiality.