[nfbmi-talk] requesting thoughts

Linda waterinmyroom at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 23:33:08 UTC 2014

Hi Michael,

How are the other tenants being informed, if at all?  My building will leave a memo on everyone's door for major issues.  For instance, the water will be turned off on this date from 10:00 am to noon for boiler maintenance.  Would someone in the office be willing to email or call you when issues arise?  Would the office manager be willing to do this for you?