[nfbmi-talk] requesting thoughts

Michael Welty ratking1989 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:41:15 UTC 2014

I'd need to know what info you'd need to pass along what I know and what I
can gather, I have had a direct quote from them when it comes to giving
their notices in a form that I can read them or even have access to them,
they have told me they don't feel it's in their job so why should they go
through the extra effort to provide that info in the first place.