[nfbmi-talk] sighted NFB member comments on all these new technologies

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Thu Jan 9 20:56:14 UTC 2014

About all these new technologies and apps:
1. Driving is not all it is cracked up to be.
2. Driving is one of the most helpful things I do in the NFB.  Are you guys going to start picking me up for meetings now?  That'd be great. I will be waiting just inside.
3. It's a good thing there will never be an app that replaces the friendship and kindness I get from being a part of this group of real people.

Lydia Schuck