[nfbmi-talk] Fw: GW Micro Announces Global Window-EyesInitiativefor users of Microsoft Office

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jan 16 02:12:34 UTC 2014

Or on Apple products for that matter.

By the way they've got good folks even still on this at the traiining
center. Only problem is if it is you or me or most of us you can't get there
from here.

You know cased closed and all that.

Gee you don't have to be labeled paranoid to know there is a plot to get
us....Sad smile...

Now where is that consumer disatisfaction survey anyway....Grin...

Joe