[nfbmi-talk] all notified of obligations years ago

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jan 27 21:01:58 UTC 2014

And are a Director of a federally funded VR agency for the blind and yet
have a law clerk?

Regardless goes to not only deliberate indifference to known civil rights
laws, but also intentional and malicious, chronic and pervasive acts of
discrimination against not only indivuals, but the entire class of blind
persons here in Michigan.

Joe