[nfbmi-talk] lara annual program reports

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 13:55:19 UTC 2014

January 31 2014 Arwood Program Reports LARA

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Steve Arwood, Director, Licensing and Regulatory Affairs

(Via  e-mail

Dear Sir,

I just went to LARA’s web site to look up annual program reports at:

http://www.michigan.gov/lara/0,4601,7-154-10573_52058---,00.html

Note there is nothing there since FY 2011.

Is there another link that would be accessable to me as a blind citizen to get updated information including that on Bureau for Blind Persons?

I ask this in the interest of transparency about the operations and performance of the agency you have been running.

I thank you in advance for your promt and accessible response.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.