[nfbmi-talk] request rsa 509 most recent

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 13:16:18 UTC 2014

RSA 509 Request January 31 2013 MPAS

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

Elmer Cerano, Exec. Director, Mich. Protection and Advocacy Services, Inc.

Mark Cody, MPAS/Pair

(Via e-mail)

Sirs,

I am writing both of you today to request the most recent RSA 509 report to the Rehabilitation Services Administration regarding MPAS’ PAIR activities during the last year. Note I am blind and pursuant to both the requirements of Title III of the ADA and the “auxiliary services and aids” provisions of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 I am requesting said document(s) in an accessible format, based upon primary consideration, in a timely manner and without surcharge as these laws require.

To wit: please remit as either/or a plain text attachment (and/or) plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above.

I thank you for your prompt and accessible response and remittance in advance.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.