[nfbmi-talk] Thank You for the Online Convention Stream

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:19:27 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Yesterday it seems as though I started a thread on the email list regarding
the problems with the online convention stream. However, it appears as
though the problems everyone experienced yesterday during the business
meeting have been resolved as I was able to listen to this morning's general
session with absolutely no problem. Since there does not appear to be a way
to contact the people providing the online stream directly, I just wanted to
post a message thanking them for all of their hard work and dedication in
providing this online stream of the national convention. Thank you so much
for working hard to resolve the problems from yesterday to provide a higher
quality online stream for today. I understand things do not always go
according to plan, so thank you very much for providing this service for
those of us who are not able to attend national convention this year.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth