[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information for Michigan Restaurant Association Contract and RFP for BEP Data System

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 01:55:40 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: joe harcz Comcast
To: blind democracy List
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2014 8:29 PM
Subject: Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information for Michigan Restaurant Association Contract and RFP for BEP Data System

Oh yes these clowns can tell we the "little people" they don't have to account for anything.

But wait a minute they think we the "little people" have to account for everything including their fucking pay checks.

Remarkable this shit is. Quite remarkable.

By the way these VR funds are stolen outright by the State of Michigan. They are taken undr false pretenses, not accounted for and I'll document are stolen outright.

But aside from my angst and all on these sometimes arcane state issues they represent only the proverbial tip so far as I can document of massive abuse and massive corporatism in all affairs.

In other words this is the tip of a giangic iceberg but one in which in this instance hundreds of thousands of Michiganders with disabilities including those whom are blind get royally fucked, and royally ripped off by a royally corrupted and royally unmonitorred system of royally ....

Well is there a theme here? Is it "roylly" and is it an abdication to "royal authority".

So I guess this is most appropriate for this list upon this occasion upon which we supposedly thing that "royal authority" along with supposedly the founders we celebrate on this occcasion is fucking relevent for crying out loud and for Christ's sake!