[nfbmi-talk] Uber Ridesharing now in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Flint

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Fri Jul 25 04:40:21 UTC 2014

I've talked about Uber, the cool and simple ridesharing service before,
and now it's in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, and Flint in addition
to Detroit and Ann Arbor.
For me, Uber is easier than cabs because you know when your vehicle is
on route and when it is arriving, payment is handled from the app
itself, and it's just simpler than taxis. You can get 5 free rides for
the next two weeks in the new Michigan cities by using the code michfree.
First, use the link below to sign up and get another free ride. THis
will give me a free ride as well.
         http://uber.com/invite/6k56q

Then use the michfree code to unlock 5 more free rides for the next two weeks.
I hardly ever use cabs now where Uber is available, and this really helps me to be more indpendent in lots of areas. More transportation options is always better.

You need an iPhone, Android, or WIndows Phone to use Uber currently.
I'm happy to help anyone out in getting Uber set up if you need it. Just send me an Email.
Enjoy.
--
Best regards,
J.J.