[nfbmi-talk] Fwd: Job Notice - Rehab Counselor, Lansing Regional

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 09:02:10 UTC 2014

They also have more rehabilitation ATM dough than the Pillsbury Dough Boy,
and BEP licensee has bread dough and profit dough, as they have the likes of
Rodgers, esssenberg, and Zanger all in bed together, telling rehab
counselors and BEP licensees their uninformed ignorant interpretation of the
rehabilitation law and Randolph-Sheppard law, and telling counselors and BEP
licensees alike what they can have and not have in an individual
rehabilitation plan, despite the clear intent and word of the law, not to
mention the abuse and discrimatory acts toward certain NFB and racial
clients and staff alike.

A palatable work environment cannot vbe created when harassment exists to
attempt to pull  staff and clients into an administrators' camp bed, to
engage in illegal, discriminatory, and unprofessional acts.

My hope is the right conditions come about which will get the staff, former
and those still seeking professional setting employment, to sing about ther
truth about the unprofessional, discriminatory, immoral, and nature of
Rodgers, Essenberg, Zanger, and those caught up in their power web.