[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Consumer Satisfaction Survey BSBP Older Blind

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 19:37:08 UTC 2014

Aside from the fact they didn't send out notices in the most accessable format of blind folks, and that they hired non-blind, non-disabled student assistants to conduct this survey; andaside from the fact they mix the VR program with the older blind program can folks figure out what else is wrong with this picture?

By the way the ADA turns 24 years old tomorrow and access to even BSBP programs, services, benefits and activities is a civil right.

Joe Harcz