[nfbmi-talk] Uber Ridesharing now in Lansing, Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Flint

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 03:55:55 UTC 2014

Here in Ann jArbor our Commission on Disability Issues has made a resolution
which basically has uninvited them here. They are in competition with
another service and also haven't been equiped to pick up wheelchairs. As far
as I know, they aren't supposed to be opperating here at least until they
are ADA complient.