[nfbmi-talk] Scholarship Application

Kim Mohnke via nfbmi-talk nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sun Jun 1 18:37:27 UTC 2014

Will the application and information about the scholarships be put online on our website?  It says to submit the application electronically is this ment to be through the website or emailed with the application filled out?  If we send it electronicly how do we sign at the very end?
Please let me know.
Thanks,
kim Mohnke