[nfbmi-talk] new horizons again?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jun 7 00:45:37 UTC 2014

June 6 2014 New Horizons Again?

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

810-516-5262

joeharcz at comcast.net

To: Edward Rodgers, Director

Bureau of Services to Blind Persons

Mike Pemble, BSBP

Mike Zimmer, LARA, DSA

S. Luzenski

Chrystyne Cativao, RSA

All,

Note that New Horizons was sited along with the former Michigan Commission for the Blind in its monitorring for “reverson to vendor” which thechnically is fraud upon the taxpayer if you’dcheck it out in the RSA monitorring report of 2009 of MCB. Note that

on BSBP alone I’ve denoted the inherentPayments to NEW HORIZONS  of any sort as conflicts of intersts as one Gwen Mcneal a federally funded state employee of BSBP/formerly MCB and area Supervisor of same has been on the Board of Directors of this same federally funded, community rehab org.

What gives here? The conflicts continue.

Now I’m asking for explanations of any and all of the expenditures and the transparency of relationships of those cited iin the public record after my signature line here.

(By the way the relillegal relationships between this CRP and former and current members of the SRC and other entities are so tight and so inherently inscestous that I’m surprised that all Michigangers aren’t glowing in the dark and have other notable birth defects due to the intense and incestours relationships going on here.)

Joe Harcz

REHABILITATION SERVICES by LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS for fiscal year 2014

Table with 4 columns and 8 rows

Agency Name

Category Description

Warrant Date

Payments Total

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

1/28/2014

$544.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

1/21/2014

$1,566.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

1/16/2014

$5,052.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

12/17/2013

$2,526.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

12/13/2013

$2,526.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

11/26/2013

$5,052.00

LICENSING AND REGULATORY AFFAIRS

Contractual Services Supplies and Materials

10/24/2013

$1,925.20