[nfbmi-talk] one-stop assessments survey request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 16:42:02 UTC 2014

June 11 2014 on “One-stop Assessments and Satisfaction of BSBP Customers

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI 48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

810-516-5262

To: Edward Rodgers

Director, BSBP

Via e-mail

Dear Mr Rodgers,

I point your attention to the following segment of BSBP’s draft state plan supplement:

“The assessment mentions the statewide Workforce Investment System as it relates to WIA legislation and the Title IV Rehabilitation Act, as amended in 1998. The BSBP continues to review its Memorandums of Understanding with the workforce investment system (Michigan Works!) to ensure access to programs; such as, computer training, vocational evaluations, interest inventories, resume writing and virtual interviews. BSBP co-sponsors employer days and employer fairs with the Michigan Works! and is present in several of the Michigan Works! offices on an itinerant basis. The Bureau’s familiarization with the Michigan Works! programs enable them to more effectively assist blind and visually impaired consumers who are seeking employment in the competitive labor market.

The overall customer satisfaction rates for BSBP (93%) in 2013 indicate that the majority of customers served by the agency were satisfied or very satisfied with the services they received.

“

Just what assessment and satisfaction survey are bing talked about here sir?

Regardless as you and BSBP assert  data here I’m requesting the assessment and satisfaction reports referenced herein.

I’m also requesting the memorandums of understandings.

Moreover, as a person who is blind and in accordance with the ADA, Title II and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 I’m requesting said assessments and surveys in my most effective format which is to have them remitted to me as either plain text enclosures or Word attachments to my e-mail adress listed above.Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.