[nfbmi-talk] In Response to James

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:52:08 UTC 2014

Hello James,

If you are looking for  the National Federation of the Blind to endorse your
campaign, we as a non-profit organization cannot do this for you. While
individuals of our organization are more than free to make contributions to
your campaign, it is illegal for our organization to make any kind of
contribution to your campaign. Now I believe we have discussed this in the
past, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could stop spamming our email
list asking us to do something we cannot legally do.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth