[nfbmi-talk] Fw: exhibit room table schedule

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 23:06:59 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: David Robinson
Sent: Friday, June 13, 2014 6:56 PM
Subject: exhibit room table schedule

Dear Michigan Federationists attending national convention:

   The agenda for the convention has been out for some time, so I hope those of you who have not committed to a slot to work the exhibit table can schedule now.   It would be good to have all the slots filled, so we will all have an idea of our schedules.

  The following time slots still need to be filled;  Please contact me by e mail or phone to reserve your time.  My phone is 517 775-7943 and e mail is (drob1946 at gmail.com).

July 2 Wednesday - 1 p.m. to 3 p.m  and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.

July 3 Thursday - 8:30 a.m. to 11 a.m.  and one more needed for 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.

July 4 Friday - One more person for each of the following slots
   12 noon to 1:45 p.m. and 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.

All other slots are filled.  Thanks to those who have already signed up to work.

Dave Robinson