[nfbmi-talk] exhibit room table schedule

Michael Powell mpowell at wowway.com
Sun Jun 15 05:00:32 UTC 2014

Hello Dave.
I will contact the people going to the convention from the Detroit chapter
and see if I can help fill in some of these slots for you.
We have seven going, six are receiving some form of assistance  .  Two are
Jernigan scholarship winners  and   four are receiving assistance from the
affiliate.
If any are still undecided I will let you know who they are and also ask
them to contact you.
Thanks and I will stay in touch.
Mike