[nfbmi-talk] Fw: swap questions transition

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Jun 16 22:20:57 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
From: Zanger, Connie (LARA)
To: joe harcz Comcast (joeharcz at comcast.net)
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 5:16 PM
Subject: swap questions transition

Dear Mr. Harcz;

In 2013, 3 blind youth participated in the Summer Work Opportunity Program (SWOP).  Youth participating in this Program earn $7.40/hour.  While I am not clear about what specifically you are asking when you inquire how many eventually become involved further with the B E P, to the best of my knowledge no former participants have become licensed operators.

Constance Zanger

Business Enterprise Program Manager

Bureau of Services for Blind Persons

517/335.3639