[nfbmi-talk] FW: Last mentoring program reminder

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 23:07:36 UTC 2014

Hello All,

The following message was posted on the national student email list. This
sounds like a great opportunity to share what you have learned in the
National Federation of the Blind to someone new. If you will be attending
national convention this year, I would highly encourage you to step up and
get involved with this mentoring program.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth