[nfbmi-talk] no response bsbp vet agreement

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Jun 20 12:09:42 UTC 2014

June 20 2014 No Response to Date

Dear Mr Rodgers,

I’ve received no response whatsoever to this inquiry and request for information which is a violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act.

Again remit claimed document in known accessable format to this person who is blind.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.